Blackstock Farm is an exciting open farm attraction and function venue nestled in the heart of the Sussex countryside in a designated area of outstanding natural beauty. A great family day out!
Spring Indoor Country Fair Sunday 16th March
Shop and Café Special Offers:
Here is just a selection of the everyday great value offered by Blackstock Farm:
- All day breakfasts, take away coffee and sandwiches.
- Incredible selection of wine offers including 3 bottles for £9.99
- Much of our alcohol cheaper than supermarkets.
- Fresh fruit & vegetables cheaper than supermarkets.
- Sign up for our local residents discount card for 10% off almost everything.
- 100s of new local products just added!
Comedy Night Friday 16th May
Tickets on sale soon.
Friday 13th June
We are currently operating a reduced entry fee of £2 per person. Most areas of the farm are open but please take care when walking around as much of the ground is still wet and can be muddy in places, hence bring suitable footwear. The wet ground has made it necessary to bring some animals indoors for their welfare, and storm damage to play equipment is being repaired as quickly as possible! Thank you for your understanding during this disruption.
Blackstock Farm is delighted to have been awarded a certificate of excellence for 2013 and is currently placed in the top 10% of all businesses worldwide rated on TripAdvisor. Thank you to everyone for your continued support as we strive to improve the service we offer.
- Activity Centre
- Molly the Milkable Cow
- Zip Wires
- Children's Parties
- Meet the Animals
- Nature Trails
- Tractor Rides
- Horse & Cart Adventures
- Award Winning Chef
- Hearty Meals , Snacks, and Sussex Cream Teas
- Licenced Bar
- Local Produce - a variety of local food & drink
- Special Occasions
Blackstock Farm, Grove Hill, Hellingly Nr.Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 4HF.
Tel: 01323 848006, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org