Blackstock Farm is an exciting open farm attraction and function venue nestled in the heart of the Sussex countryside in a designated area of outstanding natural beauty. A great family day out!
Comedy Night Friday 10th October 8pm
Shop and Café Special Offers:
Here is just a selection of the everyday great value offered by Blackstock Farm:
- All day breakfasts, take away coffee and sandwiches.
- Incredible selection of wine offers including 3 bottles for £9.99
- Much of our alcohol cheaper than supermarkets.
- Fresh fruit & vegetables cheaper than supermarkets.
- 100s of new local products just added!
Summer School Holidays 2014:
Starting from Saturday 26th July we will be operating our peak time pricing and this will include daily tractor rides and pony and donkey grooming.
Horse & Cart rides will be available from Monday 28th July and are priced at an additional £2 per person.
We always advise contacting us by telephone prior to visiting to check conditions. Please bring appropriate footwear as unpaved areas can be slippery when wet!
- Activity Centre
- Molly the Milkable Cow
- Zip Wires
- Children's Parties
- Meet the Animals
- Nature Trails
- Tractor Rides
- Horse & Cart Adventures
- Award Winning Chef
- Hearty Meals , Snacks, and Sussex Cream Teas
- Licenced Bar
- Local Produce - a variety of local food & drink
- Special Occasions
Blackstock Farm, Grove Hill, Hellingly Nr.Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 4HF.
Tel: 01323 848006, Email: email@example.com