Blackstock Farm is an exciting open farm attraction and function venue nestled in the heart of the Sussex countryside in a designated area of outstanding natural beauty. A great family day out!
Steve Brookstein Forgotten Man 20th September
Shop and Café Special Offers:
Here is just a selection of the everyday great value offered by Blackstock Farm:
- All day breakfasts, take away coffee and sandwiches.
- Incredible selection of wine offers including 3 bottles for £9.99
- Much of our alcohol cheaper than supermarkets.
- Fresh fruit & vegetables cheaper than supermarkets.
- 100s of new local products just added!
Summer School Holidays 2014:
Starting from Saturday 26th July we will be operating our peak time pricing and this will include daily tractor rides and pony and donkey grooming.
Horse & Cart rides will be available from Monday 28th July and are priced at an additional £2 per person.
Comedy Night Saturday 9th August
We always advise contacting us by telephone prior to visiting to check conditions. Please bring appropriate footwear as unpaved areas can be slippery when wet!
- Activity Centre
- Molly the Milkable Cow
- Zip Wires
- Children's Parties
- Meet the Animals
- Nature Trails
- Tractor Rides
- Horse & Cart Adventures
- Award Winning Chef
- Hearty Meals , Snacks, and Sussex Cream Teas
- Licenced Bar
- Local Produce - a variety of local food & drink
- Special Occasions
Blackstock Farm, Grove Hill, Hellingly Nr.Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 4HF.
Tel: 01323 848006, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org